github-linter-webas a script command to load the web interface easier
- fixed a bug in the DB code, where it was derping on integer responses
- dependabot - configurator works now (ok, not really, see Friday’s fixes)
- pyproject - fixed handler for certain value types
- docs - now creates/updates a CONTRIBUTING.md
- Moved the dependency on
pydanticfrom dev to main, because… it broke things.
- Released v0.0.15 for this fix.
- added support for Ubuntu Impish, which worked fine until I hit this unmerged PR in aptly, because they don’t support the new zst compressed packages 😭 So far there’s been this attempt, and also this one. One day they’ll actually patch it… or I’ll figure out how to make a repo another way.
- Added the ability to create a templated
SECURITY.mdfile if it’s missing - applied the change to 128 repositories in one run! Also … seem to have broken the Auspost repo somehow, actions got super weird.
- Fixed quoting issues when it does config updates to dependabot.
- Moved it into its own module instead of a single script, so it’s installable now.
- Fixed a bunch of typing issues and made pylint and mypy happy.
- Migrated to poetry packaging.
- Bumped minimum python version to 3.7.
- Did some typing fixes.
- Seriously upset something in github actions… it’s been janky ever since.
- fixed testing properly
- Fixing up mypy errors and some other jank - disabled typing on imports
Had dinner at a great new Japanese place, Gurume in Gumdale. Damn good japanese food!
- Fixed an issue with
kanidm group listthat wasn’t logging because I’d used