- Bought a tow bar for my Pulsar
- delivered in 24 hours flat
- missing a part of the loom, was delivered in 2 hours!
- installed the wiring without incident - ignored the hole-cutting instruction, routed the wire sensibly.
- learnt to run a tap through painted holes
- screwed up a high tensile (ish) bolt, fixed it with a file
- Learn to double check Google Maps’s public transport instructions. Ended up in stones corner instead of Windsor. Ugh.
- Got my car serviced. They washed it (great!) but also made it smell like cigarettes (ugh!)
- Started fitting tow bar, got bumper bar off, cut hole in rear panel of chassis rail, holes don’t QUITE line up. 🙁
- Finished installing the tow bar!
- Got confirmation that expanding the holes is fine, did so.
- Cut second hole with my angle grinder - done in under a minute - compared to an hour of careful messing around with the dremel the first time.
- Bolted it all together rather easily, carefully cut the lower part of the bar. The supplied dimensions were a little excitable, but would have done.
- Was a great feeling to do it myself 🙂