- Created https://travelling.boryssnorc.com using Hugo
- Created https://sca.yaleman.org using Hugo
- Completed transfer of https://threegoldbees.com to Hugo
- Started work on the Octobag
- Mostly completed the Camp Wardrobe (part 1, part 2)
- Bought some ridiculously cheap shelves and put them in the sewing room and the office. I wouldn’t recommend the 4x2 clever cube shelves from Bunnings unless you despise whoever’s going to use them, or you only need them for ridiculously light things. I’m going to nail/glue some pre-painted particle board to the back of these in a few months, just because I’m expecting them to warp.
- Bought a Ryobi shop vacuum, finally
- Set up the sewing room
- Sewing machine
- Bought some lovely scissors
- Helped Mary remove some stumps from her yard on Sunday. Wow my back hurts, I woke up 1am Monday with arms that were on a special kind of fire.
- Went to IKEA for a work light, bought a step ladder. It may sound ridiculous, me (6’9” tall) owning a step ladder, but they’re super-useful for at-roof-level-need-to-be-stable things.
- Went to the Buffalo Bar for Rachel’s birthday. Amazing food, great drink, lovely atmosphere until the band turned up. My ears still hurt.
Can’t think of anything in particular I achieved this week (that I can write about).