Here's some generic notes I came up with while drinking this cider.
- Comes in a four pack of 500ml cans for $14 from BWS.
- Plastic ring packaging, is saddening considering the impact it tends to have.
- Mention of sweetners in the can in this review and on the labelling - no artificial ones - but it tastes like it’s packed with it.
- Contains sulphites - beware!
- Not refined at all, sharp, artificial aftertaste, overly fizzy.
- For the price, there are many better options. Quantity isn’t everything!
All in all, I wouldn’t recommend it, given the recent availability of much better drinks 🙂