Ok, so I did a bunch of work on the gem today - wired up a couple of the sensors, worked out what I needed to do to with respect to the others. I ran the preliminary line for the rear fuel pump, and seem to have worked out what I need to do to mount it and so forth. Some of the interior’s back together, making it look a little more respectable.
The main things to do are:
- Get the surge tank made and fit it
- Install the high pressure fuel system (waiting on surge tank)
- Install the low pressure fuel system (waiting on low pressure pump)
- Have someone weld the O2 sensor bung to my extractors
- Work out the intake piping (probably going to use a small box from another car sourced from a wrecker)
- Finish mounting the exhaust (isn’t hooked up at the back)
- Bolt the driveshaft in
- Get the studs to mount the intake manifold and mount it
- Final check on electronics and mechanicals.
- Hit the go button!
And then there will be much partying. (if it all works)